Hyundai Certified Preowned
|The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Program accomplishes the goals of the value-conscious consumer. |
The benefits, along with the security and peace of mind that come with a long term, 10-year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, provide the same length of coverage as a brand-new Hyundai. In addition to receiving Limited Warranty benefits similar to a new vehicle, you may be able to receive those benefits at new car financing rates.
|All Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles come with these important features:* |
| || |
- 150-Point Quality Inspection
- 10-Year Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Plan
- 10-Year/ 100,000 Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Eligible for Additional Comprehensive Mechanical Failure Coverage up to 100,000 Miles
- Towing/Rental/Travel Breakdown Benefits
- Carfax Vehicle History Report
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Some of our pre-owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls at safercar.gov.
Included Program Benefits:*
- Rental Car Coverage - Rental up to ten total days, up to $35 per day
- Towing Coverage - For covered mechanical breakdown, towing to the nearest Hyundai Dealership, up to $75 per occurrence
- Travel Breakdown Coverage - For breakdowns more than 100 miles from home, we will reimburse for food and lodging for a covered mechanical breakdown per occurrence up to $75
- Standard (10-Year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty)
Available Service Contract Coverage Upgrade
- Gold (covers most mechanical parts)
- Gold Plus (even more protection)
- Platinum (ultimate coverage protection)
- Hyundai Vehicle Care Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan
- Hyundai Road Hazard and Wheel Protection Plan
- The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is serviceable at Hyundai dealers throughout the United States. Available in all states. Some restrictions may apply, see your contract for details.
*See actual Limited Warranty booklet and form for coverage specifics.
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or
Internet Explorer version 11,
or alternatively you can use the latest versions of