Brake Repair FAQ - Lithia Hyundai Of Reno
Getting Brake Repairs in Reno: How to Know if They're Needed
- Brakes that feel mushy or "squishy" as you push down on the brake pedal.
- The car pulls to a particular side while you are applying the brakes.
- The steering wheel shakes while you're braking.
- Brakes that seem to pulse when you brake.
- The entire car or truck vibrates whenever the brakes are applied.
- A squealing sound occurs while braking.
How Frequently Is Brake Repair Needed?
For several aspects of your vehicle's maintenance, you will find a set routine and time frame of when you might be prepared to need maintenance; oil changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections all have a particular mileage when they are required. In terms of your brakes, though, there isn't a set servicing schedule, which means that you will need to count on your personal familiarity with your vehicle or the experience of a Reno brake repair expert to understand if maintenance is needed. How regularly you'll need brake repairs in Sparks or Reno is usually influenced by how much you drive as well as the places you drive. For example, if you drive no more than 5,000 miles a year, but mostly in heavily populated places with stop-and-go-traffic, your brakes are likely to wear out faster than somebody who drives 25,000 miles annually on the spacious freeways. In the event you hear or feel one of the given indications that you might need brake maintenance, contact Lithia Hyundai Of Reno right now to arrange your brake repairs in Reno right away.
IMPORTANT RECALL INFORMATION: Some of our pre-owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle's unrepaired recalls at safercar.gov.