Why Buy a New Tucson?
The Hyundai Tucson SUVs for sale
at Lithia Hyundai of Reno offer incredible value to car buyers. Not only is it spacious and visually stunning, but the Tucson also offers up to 30 mpg. The Hyundai Tucson cargo space is jaw-dropping: drivers have 61.9 cubic feet of cargo space to fill in this compact SUV. Other notable standard and optional features include:
- Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay™
- Hyundai BlueLink
- Leather seats
- 8-way power driver’s seat
- Heated front and rear seats
- Navigation with 8-inch touchscreen
And when it comes to space, your passengers will also love the Hyundai Tucson as you drive around Fernley. Hyundai Tucson dimensions feature an impressive passenger volume of 102.2 cubic feet.
Hyundai Tucson Towing Capacity
How much can the 2019 Hyundai Tucson town? That depends on the Tucson configuration you choose.
Hyundai Tucson Trim Level Towing Capacity
Hyundai Tucson Engine Options
- On the entry-level SE and SEL trim, the Tucson towing capacity maxes out at 1,500 pounds.
- With the mid to upper-level SEL Plus, Sport, Value, and Limited, trims the Hyundai Tucson towing capacity jumps to a maximum of 2,000 pounds.
- 2.0 Inline 4-cylinder: The SE, SEL, and SEL Plus trims enjoy 164 hp and 151 lb-ft of torque from this base engine.
- 2.4 Inline 4-cylinder: Standard on the Sport configuration, this engine creates 181 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6 Inline 4-cylinder turbocharged: Featured on the Value and Limited configurations, this turbocharged engine creates 175 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Test Drive a Hyundai Tucson in Lithia Hyundai of Reno
Improve your Carson City commute with the latest Hyundai Tucson! Compare the Tucson to the Santa Fe
if you’re still in the research process, otherwise, contact Lithia Hyundai of Reno
to test drive the Hyundai Tucson TODAY!