COVID-19 Response from Lithia Hyundai of Reno
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Lithia Hyundai of Reno, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service during this time. Currently, our dealership is open for business. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
We know you rely on your vehicle to get you and your family where you need to go no matter the circumstances. In these trying times Lithia Hyundai of Reno is committed to continuing to provide you with the quality of service you have grown to expect, but we need to let you know that your experience and interactions with our dealership and staff may look a little different for the foreseeable future.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we have instituted proactive and preventative measures at our facility to minimize the risk of potential exposure. In addition, we have several services in place to ensure a 5 star experience along with peace of mind as we navigate this challenging time.
- All service appointments can be conveniently made online through our Service Scheduler, or by phone via the business development center at 888-662-0446.
- We offer a concierge service and can pick up and deliver your car to your home or office.
- And if you’re having a major service done, you don’t have to wait in the dealership during your service appointment. You have the option of reserving a rental car, or taking a courtesy shuttle that can drop you off at your home or office until your vehicle is ready.
- All of our service advisors and service technicians wear gloves throughout their contact with your vehicle.
- When a vehicle enters our service drive, our technicians place a protective seat cover on the driver’s seat of every vehicle and wipe down the steering wheel with disinfectant wipes.
- Our sales showroom is OPEN. Read below on the steps we are taking to ensure a safe & sanitized buying experience. If you want to shop from the comfort of your own home, no worries, head over to lithiahyundaireno.com/couch-my-deal and purchase your next vehicle from your own living room with our easy three-step process.
- Our Virtual Sales Center is available to communicate via online chat, phone, text and email.
- With interest rates as low as 0% for up to 72 months on select vehicles, there are various payment options available that could potentially reduce your current monthly payment.
- And effective March 14th through April 30th, Hyundai has announced 90-day deferred payments on most of their new models.
- In addition to deferred payments, Hyundai is bringing back the “Assurance Job Loss Protection” program, which will make up to six months worth of payments for new owners who lose their jobs and have purchased or leased their vehicle through Hyundai Capital.
Cleaning and Sanitization
- To protect against the spread of viruses and bacteria, employees and customers are encouraged to exercise the preventative measures recommended by public health authorities, including frequent hand washing, coughing and sneezing into the elbow or tissue, and staying home if they are sick.
- We are following the most current public health guidelines and recommendations and have implemented appropriate best practices at our location including:
- High-contact surfaces, such as door handles, and high-use areas, such as bathrooms and customer service areas, are being sanitized multiple times daily.
- Additional hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed at business entry points, and bathroom soap dispensers are well-stocked and operational.
- Increased signage and information, including recommended hygiene practices, are posted in visible areas for greater awareness.
- We have temporarily stopped serving freshly prepared items including popcorn and pastries, but will still have sealed snacks and beverages available in customer waiting areas.
At Lithia Hyundai of Reno, we are here for you and want to ensure your experience is as convenient and safe as possible.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Lithia Hyundai of Reno
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.