2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Interior
Are you searching for a great new SUV near Sparks and Fernley? You should look at the lineup of Hyundai SUVs available at Lithia Hyundai of Reno, including the amazing 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe! The Santa Fe interior has impressed customers for years, and the new model is no exception. When you opt for a Hyundai Santa Fe, inside you’ll get spacious cargo and passenger room, exciting technology features, and more! Discover all of the amazing features inside the Santa Fe interior with the experts at Lithia Hyundai of Reno.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Dimensions
If you’re looking for a compact SUV that still has a roomy interior, then the Hyundai Santa Fe is perfect! You’ll find the following space for both your passengers and cargo with these Hyundai Santa Fe dimensions:
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
The Hyundai Santa Fe seating can hold up to five passengers very comfortably, and when you need extra room for luggage or sports equipment, the 60/40-split fold-flat seats inside can give you the additional space you need! But if you need extra room, you can always opt for the Hyundai Santa Fe XL model, which has a third-row option and can seat up to seven passengers in all!
2020 Hyundai Sante Fe Interior Features
On top of the standard interior room you get with the new Santa Fe, inside the cabin you’ll also find plenty of amenities and additional features – including extra comfy Santa Fe seating – that Carson City drivers love as they drive to weekend ski trips! Take a look at some of the standard Santa Fe interior features below:
- 7-inch display audio system
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Heated front seats (available on SEL trim and above)
- Heated rear seats (available on Ultimate trim and above)
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (available on SEL trim and above)
Hyundai Santa Fe Safety Features
When you purchase a Hyundai Santa Fe, you’re purchasing a vehicle with the Hyundai SmartSense® system. This innovative driver assist systems help Fernley drivers keep an extra set of eyes on the road for potential dangers or other negligent drivers. With systems like Blind-Spot monitoring and Highway Drive Assist, your Hyundai Santa Fe is watching for vehicles or other objects out of your field of view. Because of this, the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe was named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS, and received an overall 5 star safety rating from the NHTSA. Read more about the safety features offered in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe below:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection: The system will alert you with visual and audible signals if a vehicle or a pedestrian is in your vehicle’s path. If you continue to approach the vehicle or pedestrian too rapidly, the system will automatically apply the brakes.
- Lane Following Assist: Sensors in the windshield use lane markings to keep your Santa Fe within its intended lane. If you begin to drift out of your lane without signaling, the system will alert you. If no action is taken the system will attempt to correct your vehicle’s path on its own.
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist: This intuitive system monitors your blind spot and alerts you to any objects or vehicles that you may be unable to see. If your turn signal is on and you attempt to change lanes with the warning signal activated, the system will lightly apply the brakes and correct your path to avoid an accident.
- Rear-Cross Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist: While in reverse, this system looks for objects or vehicles that you may be unable to see. If a vehicle approaches while you are reversing, the system will alert you and apply the brakes to avoid a collision.
These are just some of the incredible safety features offered by the Hyundai SmartSense® system, to learn more, read about the Santa Fe safety features on the official Hyundai website.
Test Drive with the 2020 Santa Fe at Lithia Hyundai of Reno
If you like what you’ve heard about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe dimensions and interior, read about the Santa Fe towing capacity, then stop by Lithia Hyundai of Reno to check it out the Hyundai Santa Fe seating in person. When you’re ready to drive home in a new Santa Fe, just take a look at our available models, contact us, and schedule a test drive today! We can’t wait for you to experience this exceptional vehicle. While you’re here, if you want further information on the Santa Fe, you can compare it to the Hyundai Tucson and see which Hyundai SUV you like best!