2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Are you looking for a stylish and fuel-efficient sedan for your Carson City commute? The 2022 Hyundai Elantra offers an EPA-estimated 53 MPG city and 56 MPG highway on it’s 1.6L hybrid engine. Whether you’re taking your daily commute or going on a weekend road trip, the new Hyundai Elantra will help you stay comfortable and save more on fuel annually. Learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings below, then contact our team when you’re ready to take a test drive!
2022 Hyundai Elantra Engine Performance
The Hyundai Elantra gas mileage you experience when driving through Fernley will depend on the engine option you choose. The Elantra offers three engines across its configurations, with the 1.6L hybrid engine offering the highest fuel economy ratings. Learn more about the Hyundai Elantra engines below:
2.0L 4-cylinder Engine
- 33 City/43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
1.6L Turbocharged GDI Engine
- 25 City/34 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 201 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque w
1.6L Inline-4 Engine
- 53 City/56 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG & Performance Features
While the engine you choose will greatly contribute to the Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings, there are some additional features that help it achieve its high gas mileage. Read more about these features below:
- The new 2022 Hyundai Elantra was designed with its MPG ratings in mind, shown in the aerodynamic build of the vehicle. This detail reduces friction and seamlessly redirects the air while driving.
- The Function-Integrated Electric Booster is a crucial component of making the Elantra Hybrid a high-performing vehicle. It’s responsible for upgraded responsiveness and brake performance.
- Cruise control and the automatic transmission play a large role in maintaining low fuel consumption and overall efficiency. These smart engine features make for simpler and easier acceleration and shifting when on Sparks roads.
Test Drive the Hyundai Elantra at Lithia Hyundai of Reno
Now that you know more about the Hyundai Elantra fuel economy, visit our Reno showroom to take a test drive in the all-new sedan! Our financing team will help you find the right model for your daily drives and help you save with our new vehicle specials. Fill out our online finance application today to get behind the wheel of a new Hyundai Elantra!
More from Lithia Hyundai of Reno
If you have a growing family in the Sparks area, you will need a comfortable and spacious SUV packed with all the necessary features. The 2023 Hyundai Palisade is the right model to do the job for you! Find three rows of seating, various seating options, and a suite of technology features inside this…
Even with more and more electric models making their way to the market, the 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 6 is here to offer something different for you. Featuring cutting-edge technology and safety innovations like ultra-fast charging thanks to the Electric Global Modula Platform (e-GMP), this all-new model will revolutionize the driving experience in Sparks. Discover…
Returning for 2022, the new Hyundai Sonata is ready to be your go-to ride around the Sparks area. This affordable lineup begins only at $24,500 MSRP and is available with many upgrades. Even if you want a fuel-efficient vehicle, there are three hybrid models for you to choose from! Discover the 2022 Hyundai Sonata…