2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG
Are you looking for a stylish and fuel-efficient sedan for your Carson City commute? The 2022 Hyundai Elantra offers an EPA-estimated 53 MPG city and 56 MPG highway on it’s 1.6L hybrid engine. Whether you’re taking your daily commute or going on a weekend road trip, the new Hyundai Elantra will help you stay comfortable and save more on fuel annually. Learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings below, then contact our team when you’re ready to take a test drive!
2022 Hyundai Elantra Engine Performance
The Hyundai Elantra gas mileage you experience when driving through Fernley will depend on the engine option you choose. The Elantra offers three engines across its configurations, with the 1.6L hybrid engine offering the highest fuel economy ratings. Learn more about the Hyundai Elantra engines below:
2.0L 4-cylinder Engine
- 33 City/43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
1.6L Turbocharged GDI Engine
- 25 City/34 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 201 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque w
1.6L Inline-4 Engine
- 53 City/56 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG & Performance Features
While the engine you choose will greatly contribute to the Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings, there are some additional features that help it achieve its high gas mileage. Read more about these features below:
- The new 2022 Hyundai Elantra was designed with its MPG ratings in mind, shown in the aerodynamic build of the vehicle. This detail reduces friction and seamlessly redirects the air while driving.
- The Function-Integrated Electric Booster is a crucial component of making the Elantra Hybrid a high-performing vehicle. It’s responsible for upgraded responsiveness and brake performance.
- Cruise control and the automatic transmission play a large role in maintaining low fuel consumption and overall efficiency. These smart engine features make for simpler and easier acceleration and shifting when on Sparks roads.
Test Drive the Hyundai Elantra at Lithia Hyundai of Reno
Now that you know more about the Hyundai Elantra fuel economy, visit our Reno showroom to take a test drive in the all-new sedan! Our financing team will help you find the right model for your daily drives and help you save with our new vehicle specials. Fill out our online finance application today to get behind the wheel of a new Hyundai Elantra!
More from Lithia Hyundai of Reno
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson Specs Worth Taking A Look
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson Specs Worth Taking A Look In a world where the automotive market is teeming with options, the 2023 Hyundai Tucson emerges as a standout choice for those seeking a perfect blend of style, performance, and innovation. As a testament to Hyundai’s dedication to pushing boundaries, the latest Tucson model embodies the…
How to Make the Most of Your Hyundai Test Drive
How to Make the Most of Your Hyundai Test Drive Picture this: You’ve been researching and comparing various vehicles for weeks and finally narrowed down your choices. Hyundai has caught your eye with its innovative technology, stylish designs, and impressive driver assistance features. Now comes the exciting part – taking a Hyundai model for…
What Is Hyundai BlueLink and Its Features?
What Is Hyundai BlueLink and Its Features? Hyundai Bluelink is a cutting-edge, connected car service offered by Hyundai Motor Company. It provides a range of features and functions designed to enhance the driving experience and keep drivers connected to their vehicles. Bluelink uses advanced technology to allow drivers to remotely control and monitor their vehicles…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Hyundai Elantra MPG